DEKAGONE LIMITED’s ability to maintain a safe and competent workforce directly impacts our ability to operate with excellence around the world. We recognize the value of training and take steps to meet our ever-increasing training needs. The company’s training organizations collaborate with leadership teams, health, environmental and safety experts among others to identify our training needs.
We have developed competency-based training strategies to ensure our workforce has the skills needed to work safely and effectively and to mitigate the following risks of an untrained or poorly trained workforce:
- Increased potential for safety incidents;
- Increased potential for worker injuries;
- Increased potential for spills, releases and environmental incidents;
- Lower efficiency and productivity that can increase costs;
- High employee turnover rates.